Re: [HOE] Re: Message for B.D. Flory and/or PEGINC

At 06:46 AM 10/12/2000 -0500, you wrote:
 >> I guess they've fixed it now because whatever it is you're talking about
 >> doesn't appear on my screen..
 >
 >Are you looking with a *non-microsoft* browser?  Here's what I see:
 >
 >   Jake didn?t lower his rifle.  ?I?m waiting,? he growled back.

It displays just fine in Netscape 4.75 and 6pr3.

Are you using a *browser from within the last decade* - the downloads are
free you know.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?
A.A. Milne:
I imagine that if I thought very hard I should come up with a reason.