Re: [HOE] Mason-Dixon Wall... location?

>Okay, I'm an Aussie, so this might be obvious to the American's on this
>list, but where is the Mason Dixon Wall?  Wasted West says to check the
>Map, but, and maybe I'm missing the obvious, the Map doesn't show the Walls
>location.  Could someone please fill me in on its location, like where it
>begins and where it ends?  I've got a feeling that its runs along state
>borders, but which states?

There is supposedly a slightly thicker line running through the central U.S.
along state borders that indicates its location.  You have to kind of squint
to see it, though...  :(

>Thanks in Advance,
>
>Marshal Bryce

---

Steve Crow

"Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority."

Check out my website at:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/4991/