[HOE] cyborg armour and contingincies

I play a borg so here's a few really good ones you don't want to hear about:

1: ACID!!!!!! Does wonders to a body part that can't be RECONTRUCTED.
 I fear that one.

2: EMP and Doomsayers. Enough said.

3: Hucksters and misfires. Remember, spirirtual stuff goes right through
MOST armour.

4: Wonky spirit fetters. Nothing like losing control for a session or two.

5: This is the nasty one......

 We had a harrowed templar (long story) who not only managed to piss off
every character  in the game but every person playing the game. When I came
on guard duty  ( I have an Infiltrator borg) and she went to sleep, I went
up to her sleeping body, placed the dangerous end of my plasma blade under
her chin and turned it on. Her head was then chopped into tiny little bits.

the moral of the story...

ALL HARROWED HAVE TO SHUT DOWN AT SOME TIME. IT'S HARD TO ACTIVATE ALL THAT
HARDWARE WHEN YOUR UNCONCIOUS.

Or to quote my favorite coward " We attack from the rear, while they are
tied up and unconcious"- A.J. Rimmer

Terry "Even in death, her disgrace followed her" Hawley

PS Shut up Steve