Re: [HOE] Mad Science/Junker Science

> Just one little comment here, and it's probably inappropriate, but I
really
> get tired of seeing people rag endlessly on books they just don't like for
> personal reasons:
>
> Dude, stop bitching.

    If you think it's inappropriate, it probably is.  Please don't bring
this kind of commentary to the group.  We're all here to discuss the
games -- their strengths and weaknesses -- and this sort of thing isn't
constructive.  Just hit delete if you don't like someone's opinion. :-)

<Bob gets down off his high horse>

    I ask you, what could be more inane than a laugh track on a cartoon?