[HOE] Killer Clowns music list (music people, Allan)

A few weeks ago, Allan had asked me to send a list of what music I'll be
using in my Killer Clowns game. This is the current list of songs. I'm
wondering if there's anything obvious I haven't used or if anyone else can
come up with some good suggestions. I'll be running this game on Sunday, so
if you have a suggestion, make it quick!

I originally had a /lot/ of Mr. Bungle in this list, but I cut it out.

Travolta (aka Quote Unquote) - Mr. Bungle
I, Zombie - White Zombie
Electric Head - White Zombie
Big Top Pee Wee, Main Titles/Rise and Shine - Danny Elfman
Chemical Marriage - Mr. Bungle
Perversion '99 - Rob Zombie
Spookshow Baby - Rob Zombie
Tender Lumplings - (Oingo) Boingo (Danny Elfman)
ma meeshka mow skwoz - Mr. Bungle
Carnival - Tom Waits
Illinois - John Linnell
Bettlejuice, Main Title - Danny Elfman (not exactly fitting, but too cool to
not use)
Face Like a Frog - Danny Elfman
Theme, Tales From the Crypt - Danny Elfman
Grease Paint and Monkey Brains - White Zombie
Breakfast Machine (from PeeWee's Big Adventure) - Danny Elfman
Carousel - Mr. Bungle
The Becoming - Nine Inch Nails (for Dempsy's fight)
Don't Touch the Head - The Fiascos (a local band you've never heard of. But
it makes a funny punchline to the adventure).

That's it. All in all it's about 60 minutes worth of music. I have a few
other things planned, and during the down time, I will be playing Glenn
Danzig's Black Aria for filler.

Suggestions?

Sinister Dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com