Re: [HOE] re:...Crazy Junker

>From: toadpooka@juno.com
>
>Junkers can indeed make a lot of badass crap with their powers, but that
>doesn't mean that it's not tough to find the parts.  When Junkman first
>came out, I sat around and designed dozens of devices to get the hang of
>the rules, and I was shocked to see what those boys can slap together.
>Then I played a junker, and I realized that gathering components isn't a
>piece of cake by any means.  Moreover, the ghost rock to recharge the
>bastards is even harder to come by.

Ummm, I don't have the rules right here in front of me, but ammo-type guns
(as opposed to energy weapons) don't _require_ g-rays, do they...?

>The rifle you designed isn't bad, but it's hardly top-of-the-heap.  A gun
>like that must have a mother of a Drain for every shot.  Even if it had a
>Drain of 1 per shot, that's big when you get down to it.

See above.  Maybe I missed something, but the gun we were originally
discussing was just a plain old bullet/ammo type gun, not a rail gun or
anything nasty, was it?

From Whom It May Concern,
>Rich Ranallo
>"Long live the legend, it'll outlive us"
>-Violent Femmes, "Death Drugs"

---

Steve Crow

"Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority."

Check out my website at:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/4991/