[HOE] Re: flamethrowers

>ack. Real flamethrowers *don't* kill instantly, but burn the target to
>death, which is precisely why they're not used much anymore--too inhumane.

But these things are so useful in real life
a) you don't have to shovel snow
b) whenever I've worn mine, I usually don't have to wait in line at the
suppermarket, people let me go first
c) eliminates the need to buy a conventional oven
d) prunes hedges in no time flat
c) reduces the ammount of people who really want to argue with you
4) useful in the pilot light goes out
3) no more fummbling for the flashlight, you can "illuminate" your own way
around the house
G) impress the primitive tribesmen that we all encounter in everyday life
with your "fire magic"
II) fun at parties
MCCVII) gives your hockey team an "extra advantage"

Doc Firefly

"Some say the world
will end in fire,
Some say in ice,