[HOE] Hell's Bunker Update

Hey, school must be out- the Bunker got an update! Sorry it's been so
long... I redesigned the interface, which now includes frames and Flash. As
always, let me know if you find any bugs. What would an update be without
some Evil Hell on Earth GoodnessTM? We've got the new adventure Legend of
the Vigil; the Guitar of Horrible Shattering Death and the Musician
archetype, both by the 7th Fish; the addition of Hazard to Our Posse; also,
Ray C.'s revision of the Uzi (sorry it took so long), and new Quotes! Just
follow the link in my .sig line, and come on over!
Zombie: The Best Never Rest
The Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com
The Hell's Bunker- http://hellsbunker.webjump.com