Re: [HOE] Epic Battle Music

Hey Gang,

     To get my group pounding for the action, I'm a big fan of using White
Zombie: LA SEXORCISTO: DEVIL MUSIC VOL. 1.  But, maybe that's just me.  The
techno/metal mix is just the thing to get them wasters gearing for the
fight.  At least in my humble opinion.

         Jason "Welcome to Planet Motherf@#%er/Psychoholic Slag" Adkins