[HOE] Re: What the...?

>In a message dated 12/21/2000 7:50:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>>bobfletch@erols.com writes:
<<  Has anyone heard anything about when/if Waste Warriors will be coming
out?  My Deadlands marshal picked up a copy of the Collegium, which I take
as an extraordinairily good sign that Pinnacle is still around and kicking,
but the website hasn't been updated in a month.   Nor is the
Cybergames.comwebsite complete, for that matter. >>
<<Waste Warriors has been printed, but we're still waiting to hear from
Cybergames exactly when it will be officially released. As for the web
page,it was actually updated on Dec 5, and those lucky enough to visit in
the first hour or so after the update got to see the new material.
Cybergameschose that day to redirect our site to their server, and they
posted the oldnon-updated files. I'm still waiting to hear back from the
webmaster inCalifornia about passwords and such for their server. Once I do,
I'll post afresh update.
John HoplerPinnacle<<

Hoi all,
I've been making a pest of myself over at the HERO discussion boards where
Woody of TundraSales hangs out.  (BTW he's the one who delayed WW in the
first place).  A few days ago he was kind enough to tell me that the book
will be Released Dec. 28th, and that we should see it in the beginning of
Janruary.

Hopefully my nervous twitch on this matter will go away then.

Doc Out