Re: [HOE] Basic Junker Question

I'm not going on anything definite, but I would say no.  Hooking two
batteries together would just average out the charge in each.

Now - if the junker has a power like Spirit Trap, then he could probably
rig a device to pull the energy from one battery into the other.  But he
would still have to pay the drain for the device itself, so it wouldn't be
an efficient process.