Re: [HOE] Chop Bots

Spoiler Space

IF you don't need to know or want to help, don't look.

I hope this doesn't violate some rule, but here is the stats for The device I am trying to recreate using the junker rules.

Corporeal
D: 3d8  N3d12  S4d8  Q2d10  V2d8
Climbin 5d12  Dodge 4d12  Fightin Brawlin 4d12

Mental
C3d8  K2d6  M--  SM3d6  SP--
search 3d8

Size 3
Armor 3
Pace 12
Damage:  Saw Blades (STR + 2d8 AP4)

Again, All help is appreciated.  I went by the book and came up with something pretty close but was slightly larger then
size 4, and without massive overuse of the miniaturize tool trick I don't see a way to get it down to size 3.

Thanks in advance.

--Dirk