Re: [HOE] Lightsaber

It has to be replaced after 9 or 10 rounds?  Seems more economical to me
to just recharge it, but to each his own, I suppose.
As for the original quesiton, the rules are there for making all sorts of
lightsaberish weapons.  I know I've made quite a few (a few of them are
made to run on cyborg power, to eliminate the Drain problem).  I'll see
if I can dig them out.
-Rich

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.