Re: [HOE] Junker Tool Browser [HOPLER]

>I've got a question about Tool browsers.  On page 44 of Junkman Cometh, it
>says "They help the junker create devices of all sorts."  This seems to
>imply that the junker gets the construction bonus for any power- is this
>true?  It seems awfully limited with just Generator...

Hrm. It makes a certain amount of sense. I might say that a tool browser
provides a bonus of its level divided by two, rounded up, to all construction
rolls (except tool-related ones, which get the full bonus). So a browser of size
1/2/3/4/5 would provide +0/+1/+1/+2/+2 to all non-tool-related construction
rolls.

--Robert Holland