Re: [HOE] Alright, some rule questions for anyone in the know...

>Of course, all of this could be solved if the Junkers had some sort of
>Alchemy type of power. "Druggie", perhaps.

Funny you should mention that.  One of the things I'm working on is a new
Junker power called "Chem", which lets a Junker make all sorts of things,
from basic household chemicals to combat drugs, and everything in between.
I've got the basics all outlined in my head, now all I have to do is figure
out how to make it detailed enough while not taking up several pages on its
own.