Re: [HOE] GURPS DEADLANDS DELAYED!

--- Darrin Bright <darrin@neobright.net> wrote:
> System to Rule Them All. The final manuscript when it left playtest
> struck
> me as being a little "patchy", and not quite up to the quality most
> GURPS
> sourcebooks are expected to achieve. A great deal of GURPS players

I agree about that. In fact, going over the playtest files, I am just
shaking my head. I was GOING TO run a GURPS DL game (since the gamers
are quiverin' in their boots to try HOE... pansies!), but not anymore.
> The greatest tragedy that I could see was what happened to the
> shamans,

Well, playtesting will be starting back up, so start bitchin with me.
I've played GURPS for 6 years, and I think things should change (IE:
read my reply to the thread SUPPORT PINNACLE! at SJG.  Or here's a
hint: GURPS FALLOUT and the HUBRIS of Mr. Jackson vs Interplay).

*sigh*

Better a delayed product that is good, than a crappy one that keeps
players away from the DL setting.

-Tony

=====
http://www.tltechnologies.org