Re: [HOE] Another Junker question.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:41:03 -0800 "Kai Tave" <kaitave@harborside.com>
writes:

> Well, it was one of the only things the COULD do to balance adding a
> ton of extra damage dice.  I mean, with firearms, you have all sorts of

> stuff you can penalize for taking certain mods; ammo capacity,
rate-of-fire,
> drain, range, etc.  Melee weapons don't have much to tweak really.
> Defensive bonus and speed is about it.

My personal favorite thing to do with Weaponsmith is to make a Frame 5
(halberd-sized) weapon, and give it all the Speed modifiers it can get.
Once the speed is down to 1, every additional modifers goes to the DB, so
it can get up to +6 or +7.  I just like the image of someone swinging a
huge hunk o' metal around like it was a switchblade.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
--
"You are a good woman...but, then again, you may be the Antichrist."
-Doc Holliday, "Tombstone"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.