Re: [HOE] Junker device creation program

> I read a message in the archives from a while back that someone was going
> write a junker device-creation program. Did that ever pan out, or not? I'm
> thinking of writing one myself, but I won't go to the trouble if it's
already
> been done.

I cannot remember who wrote it but there is one floating about I have a copy
but you need vb6.0 to run it as it requires an up to date .ocx file
its good but limited if you have access to a decompiler I'd love to see the
code. if you want a copy and cannot get in touch with the creator send a
private e-mail to me and i'll forward the .zip
For some reason UMBAGA and Loki come to mind when i think of the writer
dom
Journeyman Librarian and Defender of Knowledge