Re: [HOE] [HoE] Sykoactive vs. Regular Battlesuit Helmets

The syker/helmet thing was started by a member of my old posse, and this
addition throws a bit of a wrench in things yet again.
I think the ruling we came up with when it was out posse was that wearing
a helmet while using Brain Blast or any other power that directly
projects force/energy at an opponent was very stupid, as it would have to
go through the helmet first.  If you felt like being a little more
strict, you could say that any power that doesn't affect the user alone
causes a sykoactive energy buildup around the head, which would heat the
helmet up, causing the syker to take an amount of Wind damage equal to
the Strain of the power.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Guns Don't Kill People. Irresponsible, Short-Sighted Lobby Groups Do."

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.