Re: [HOE] HtH damage [Shane]

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:19:03 -0500 (EST) Theo McGuckin <tsm@jlab.org>
writes:

> Problem is (and the reason I was asking for advice and opinions)
> that
> there are different rules in:
> Deadlands
> Deadlands Rev. 2
> Tales of Terror: 1877 (Deadlands supplement)
> Hell on Earth
>
> Since my group uses all of these I was looking for help on a unified
> solution and what had worked best for other people.

Well, there is now a somewhat unified system, as of Waste Warriors.  The
official word is that both games now use the rules from Revised Weird
West.  Hence, the rules updates are in Waste Warriors, but there are some
glaring holes (this is the same eratta that was posted to the list and on
the website).  One of these is the change to Luck o' the Irish.  The
correction in Waste Warriors says that the edge now simply gives the
character one extra fate chip draw per session.  I manages to gloss over
the fact that it's now a 5 point edge instead of 3 (or 1, I don't
recall), and that the extra chip can't be spent on bounty.
As for the brawlin' rules, the opposed-Vigor roll thing was in hte Hell
on Earth rules from day one...I'm not sure when it appeared in the Weird
West; it might've just been adopted from HoE.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Guns Don't Kill People. Irresponsible, Short-Sighted Lobby Groups Do."

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.