Re: [HOE] Martial Arts and Sykers

> There is a Martial Arts power that allows an MA to copy another power,
> and subsequently learn that power without a teacher.  (I don't recally
> the power's name right now.)
>
> So, can an MA use this power to learn Syker powers when he sees them
> in action?

I would say no as syker powers, while similar, are not the same as fu
powers. The same way sykers can't just pick fu powers, they have to pay
extra and blah blah blah.

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

	"A brave man loves the feel of nature on face."
	"But a wise man knows when to come in out of the rain!"