Re: [HOE] HtH damage

Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter wrote:

> I think some people are missing the point here
>
> Deadlands is not a realistic Game system.  It really is more of a Cinamatic
> gaming system.

I understand that, but my problem is it smells like a Murphy's Rule...
it just doesn't make any sense to me that brawling damage can't cause
any wounds. This one just sorta screams "house rule", and I don't really
see any problems with coming up with or talking about solutions that
work on both the realistic and cinematic level.