Re: [HOE] HtH damage

Matt Crawford wrote:

> Au contraire.  "If you need to negate wind (after taking damage from
> bleeding, drowning, brawling or something else), each level of Fate
> Chip negates 5 points of Wind as shown below."

I think what they meant by "after taking damage" was supposed to be
immediately after taking damage, not ten minutes later. The HOE book
seems to imply that you can only negate wind loss as its being lost, due
to taking a wound, bleeding, etc., and it has to happen right when the
wind is lost. But I guess it could be argued either way. What the book
doesn't say is, if you lose 3 wind due to bleeding, and you spend a
white chip, do you get 5 wind back or only 3?