Re: [HOE] Proving Harrowed are Harrowed

> I seem to rember something about Harrowed and holy Ground(maybe thats
> vampires).  I thought they cant enter it or that is hurts them to enter.
> since most people dont carry churchs around this isn't that usefull.  but
> maybe dirt from consecrated ground might cause discomfort in a harrowed.

I think that only applies if the ground has been Consecrated (note the
capital C).  Otherwise, it's just normal ground to a Harrowed.  Actually, I
think it only even further applies if the manitou is in control.  I think
the Harrowed can enter normally if the human host is in control.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times