Re: [HOE] Non-lethal Weapons

> > I'm not sure what the availability would be, though.  I know not many
> > wasters would WANT non-lethal ammo, but I don't think it's exactly common,
> > either.  Maybe 1.5 times the normal cost at character creation?
>
> I'd actually make it cheaper.  After all- as you said, who wants it?  I'd
> say probably 3/4 the cost.

Yeah, but part of "who wants it?" is "who's going to bother producing it?"
so the supply is going to be short. And who's to say that a lot of people
don't want them? They'd be great for capturing people alive to use for
slave-labor later, and a lot of good guys might want them because they
like to avoid killing (hey, there are a few principled people left out
there!)
Finally, I would say that any kind of specialized equipment is going to
cost more than the general, it's just the way the world works (even the
wasted world IMHO).

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

	"A brave man loves the feel of nature on face."
	"But a wise man knows when to come in out of the rain!"