Re: [HOE] HoE read (OT)

Jason Panella wrote:
> Well, I've always considered him an anti-hero, but more on the heroic side.
> Thats me though.

He's only a hero because he's been killing the worst criminal
offenders.  He's the kind of guy, though, that goes after jaywalkers and
other lesser crime offenders, too...

Think of Elite (from the latest series), only without the minimum income
requirements. :-)

> So did I. And I also liked "The Punisher Meets Archie" and "The Punisher: A
> Man Called Frank." The latter would be a good read for all those DL fans.
> Its set in the west.

I never saw either of those.  Do you have a timeline (i.e., when they
were published) or the such so I can try to track them down?

Thanks,

SeanMike