Re: [HOE] Wierd Wars [Shane][Hopler]

> I see the first game is based in WW2, If that is successful is what are the
> plans for the other time periods.  One of my players really wants to see a
> Horror War game based in Vietnam.

One thing I'm looking forward to is that we can finally get a glimpse of
how the reckoning affected the rest of the world.

Will there be any side-rules to convert the d20 system to normal
Deadlands? I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult if you've played the
Deadlands system for awhile, but hard rules are always nice.

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

	"Apathy! Apathy! That's our cry! A-P-A-T... oh never mind,
	 it doesn't matter anyway..."