Re: [HOE] Ram plates...

>I'm just making sure about something real quick.
>
>The description of ram plates in Road Warriors is just a LITTLE ambiguous,
>so I decided to get confirmation before I start putting things together; can
>cars, trucks, and other "small" vehicles use ram plates, or are they
>strictly toys for large vehicles like 18-wheelers and busses?
>
>--Kai Tave

I'd figured they could be used on anything, but don't take that as official.

I myself am curious about more "aggressive" frontal hardware, like spiked ram
plates or snowplow-style sloped, V-shaped prows. My junker is planning on
cobbling together one of the latter for our group's 18-wheeler.

--Robert Holland