Re: WAS "[HOE] Test." NOW Browser questions.

>     No.  This has been asked before, and the answer is that browsers can
> only power things which are made from related powers.  In other words, a
car
> browser could power the car, but not the shield (a building power) or a
gun
> (a gun power) or even the headlights (appliance).

No, I'm sure it's been stated before that headlights on a car (or other type
of vehicle that normally has them) are considered to be part of the car
itself and not requiring a separate power.  After all, don't you think a car
spirit knows how to work headlights?

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times