Re: WAS "[HOE] Test." NOW Browser questions.

>Ah. Or, you could not assume that I meant to remove the tires and leave it
in
>a small shack, but to in fact use the car, as well as the dozen
alternators.

Okay.  What I was thinking of was using the wheels as turbines (ala the
captured big rig in Road Warriors).

Now I'm not so sure how well your idea would work.  I'll have to think about
it (my mind is a touch out of focus at the moment).

>Also, once a tech spirit is in a device, it can't leave. It's bound in, and
>don't think they get a black capsule.

Nope.  Read the section about browser shells and other people using them.
It says if a browser doesn't like the fact that you gave it to someone else
to use, it's gone.  Splitsville.  Packed it up and gone back to The Net.
So, I'm guessing that browsers can leave anytime they want, although you'd
have to piss one off first.

--Kai Tave