[HOE]Fallout Tactics /Card Stock Cowboys slightly OT

I just got my copy of Fallout Tactics and the special add-on CD which was
suppose to contain the Pen-and-Paper version of the game.  The game isn't
all that great but it comes with several PDF's of very nicly done 2D cutouts
for the game.  I'm not sure if they are avalible online but if you can snag
them I think they would work well for more cardstock cowboys(I think there a
bit bigger though)  I think the art is nicer and you dont have to look at
the Old Soldier with a peg leg or the Granie with a Gun.

By the way if you like Turn based stategy(X-com, Jagged Aliannce)* or you
liked Fallout 1 and 2. The game is really for you. All three of the fallout
games have a good look at a post apocalyptic world, and are not only fun to
play but also good to get inspireation for new adventures for HOE.

*Note the game has an Option for a Real Time Mode but it really kinda sucks.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."