Re: [HOE] "florentine" -- a little excessive?

> The Templar in my party has just added fightin':florentine.
> Now if he hits with a raise with his primary h2h weapon,
> he'll also hit with the other.  So far, fine.  But of course
> his primary weapon is a really hot sword with which he has a
> total of +6 bonus to hit.  So now if he picks up a junk
> flea-market blade in his other hand, he'll score a second
> hit with it on fightin' rolls of 4 and up (before bonus)?
> Gross, but that's the way I read it.

I don't wanna be mean or anything, but who the heck gave him a +5 sword in
the first place?

I like the other person's rule of having to get a raise above the base to
hit with the second blade. If you're relying on the blade's skill, then
it's not going to help with your other hand...

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

	Reason #173 to fear technology...

           o      o     o    o     o    <o     <o>    o>    o

	Mr. Asciihead learns the Macarena."