[HOE] Cyborgs/Scrapers vs Power Armor

My players and I have been bickering back and forth about the militaries use
of Power Armor if they have Cyborgs. They say that the cost of a heavily
equipped Heavy Can is roughly the same as Power Armor (when you take into
account the cost of training, power, gear, upkeep, and the cost to maintain
the operator). So why would the military (or Throckmorton for that matter)
keep producing the Power Armor when a Cyborg is ten times harder to take
out, needs little up keep and has so many neat do-dads.

My only answer was: When your military is 99% living beings and you don't
want to place your special operation unit on the front lines and you want
augmented troupes Power Armor seems a reasonable. I'm only half convinced of
that though. What do you guys/gals think of that.

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member