[HOE] Finding Harrowed

I am just now catching up with my email for the HOE list and I saw the
thread from way back in feburary about spotting harrowed in infiltration
mode.

I also just finished reading Cyborgs last night so I know what the answer
is.

If you check out the mark o' the Devil hinderance it says that anyone with
an arcane background or more than three levels in acidemia: occult can make
a scrutinize check vs. the Harrowed's manitous' spirit to see the demon
squirming around inside your head.  Infiltrator or no.

Hope that helps

Ron C