Re: [HOE] Finding Harrowed [getting OT - and very tasteless, and explicit]

On Thu, 12 April 2001, "Steve Davidson, RN" wrote:

>arent infiltrators supposed to be completely >undetectable? with all that
>other hardware (escuse the pun), would a prosthesis >of some sort really be that big of a deal?
>
> --
> -Steve
> "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!"

Ahhh...  It seems that this topic has (pardon the pun) come up before.  Remember this would not be a good detection method for women.  I still think it would work for men though.

This is where I get very technical, and explicit - you might wanna leave if that sorta thing gets ya upset.

I imagine the most difficult part would be faking the semen and sperm.  It would be possible for a cultist "testing" a recruit to carry away a sample of semen and find out mighty fast if they are dead or not.  Even if the harrowed can somehow sneak in a sample, DNA testing will prove if it is thiers or not.

But by the same token, all the testors really need is a sample of flesh.  Run a quick test, and voila.  I mean, any bozo with a microscope can tell if a cell is alive or not!  BUT we exersise suspension of disbelief for the sake of the game!

And now  get tasteless:

Anyway, let's hope the 'borgs have suitable equipment, otherwise there would be a whole bunch of dead impotent cultists out there.  I mean talk about pressure.  Imagine your initiation... stand in a line, and if someone don't react appropriately, blam - he gets shot in the head!  Now - you are the next guy in line.  Think you could perform?

Jeff "Think about it" Tolle

http://www.shopping.altavista.com