Re: [HOE] DL Fonts

At 06:22 PM 4/20/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I need you guys' help.  I need the Hell on Earth and Weird West fonts, as I
>lost 'em when my computer died.  They don't seem to be on the PEG site
>anymore.  Can someone either point me to where I can get them, or mail a
>.zip of them to me?  Thanks.

Allan Seyberth has both of the main fonts on his site, TT_Snow and
Crackhouse, down at the bottom of his main page.

http://www.darious.com/deadlands/

These aren't the same fonts that PEG put up at one time at
www.pegic.com/news/fonts.htm, PEG uses slightly modified versions of
TT_Snow and Crackhouse, as well as a couple other fonts. But these are the
two fonts most of us use on all our DL/HOE websites. If we bug Shane/Lee,
they might put up their in-house fonts again somewhere.