Re: [HOE] DL Fonts

For some reason, Type Manager never worked for me.  Does anyone happen to
have ttf's of the other fonts that PEG had on-site in that zip file?  Not
just the display faces, but the smaller headaings and stuff?

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:34:03 -0500 "Nick Zachariasen"
<zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu> writes:
> Graphically, they're not, but they're Postscript fonts.  You need
> Adobe Type Manager installed to use them.  You can download a free
"Lite"
> version from Adobe's website.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"First time I saw you standing in the street, you looked so cool, you
could've put out Vietnam."
-Shane MacGowan, "Haunted"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.