Re: [HOE] Guts other than terror

>Do any of you Marshalls apply grit and/or fear level mods to the
>guts rolls made against overawe attempts?  The idea of doing so
>never occurred to me until yesterday and now that it has, it seems
>dumb ... yet not directly inconsistent with the rules.

Yes and no. The average fear level in HOE is high usually 3+, thats almost a
free raise in some parts of the wasted west. Also it depends what is doing
the overawe if it is an abomination or someone that is obviously harrowed I
think fear level applies.

As fot grit that always applies because if you have soem you've seen some
stuff that would prevent you from being shaken.

Loco