Re: [HOE] Check out Greg's Weird Wild West! [OT]

 >For those who are complaining about the page not working in netscape.  Just
 >bite the damn bullet and use IE.  unless you running a really old version of
 >win95 its on your pc(trust me there is no way to get rid of it, like the
 >damn paper clip in office)  So use it and enjoy the page.

And you are incorrect about that.  I have removed Iexplore from my Win98
machine.  It's pretty easy actually - even this backwards Netscape user can
manage it.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Oh, here comes Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny and Jimmy Smits!
                 -Roger Ebert, announcing the arrival of Mel Blanc and
Jimmy Smits to the Academy Awards ceremony.