Re: [HOE] Check out Greg's Weird Wild West! [OT]

>That's good. . . because this backwater Netscape user has never bought
>anything off of a site that some lazy webmaster only coded for IE.

>Except ours. ;)

>Seriously, I'd be happy to support Netscape better, but when every popular
>program I use won't work with Netscape, I can't help but think it's a waste
>of time.

>I don't want to get into a big argument about it--again, I'll happily fix
it
>if shown how. But I'm not lazy--I just don't know how to fix it. I've tried
>both with PageMill and Dreamweaver and Netscape just won't work.

First off, bad shane no html mail for the poor digesters.

Second i'm in a web design class right now and we're using a wonderful
little builder called homesite.  It is very nice and easy to use, no extra
tags or hard recodeing to do after you finish.  It does style sheets, and
will even make them work in netscape, you can specify the version.  Don't
know how much that helps but the program is pretty good about being code
worthy and getting things right.
good luck

Ron conner