Re: [HOE] M,M and M: what animal companions?

> > They have charts for Cats(big ones) and Birds as well.  But they dont
>give
> > and rules for making them or any edges and flaws, you can wing it
>though.
>
>I thought there was some rules in the beginning for making animal
>companions...

There are, but they're horse/dog oriented.  Some can probably be slapped on
to cats, but the bird ones are pretty problematic, as I recall.

>Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

---

Steve Crow

"Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority."

Check out my website at:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/4991/