Re: [HOE] Secret Book

> Personally, I really don't have a clue what the "secret book" is going to
be. Well, no, that's a lie. I've got about a hundred different possibilities
bouncing around in my head at something approaching lightspeed. It's a very
nice sensation. :) One thing I know for sure, though, is that whatever
whacked-out theory I come up with, it's not going to end up being very close
to the truth at all. Frankly, I'm downright impressed that, after all these
years, PEG is still managing to surprise me at every turn.<

Um...I'll bet anyone on this listserv a million dollars that the BIG SECRET
thing that has to happen is the return of Hellstromme.  How the Hell else
are people supposed to get into outer space for Lost Colony?

Russ