Re: [HOE]Books fallin' apart

 >How are you guys getting the books bound? I took my main rule book to
 >kinko's and office max and they both said they couldn't do it. They said
 >their machine wouldn't be able to punch through the cover.

I had 'em slice the spine off of my 1st ed book.  I then put the pages in
sheet protectors and put the whole thing in a three ring binder, saving the
bookcovers for the slip in fronts of the binder.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Remember, your body needs 6 to 8 glasses of fluid daily. Straight up or on
the rocks.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke