Re: [HOE] Heads up (cause you folks are cooler than the other lists!)

>Now there's a plan. What about GenCon UK (30th August - 2nd September) -
any
>chance of PEG folks showin' their heads?
>Sam.

Now THAT would be nice. Probably the only thing that could persuade me to
drag myself down to it. I'm just praying that the D20 craze hasn't hit with
as much force... Forget Foot and Mouth, let's call in the army to deal with
D20. :)

--
Frighty

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com