Re: [HOE] Re: Ruining Boise Horror (was Secret book, and Lost Colony)

I agree that the post in question was a big spoiler (though it still
wasn't 100% correct), but it sounded for a second like this post was
asking a large group of people to cater to a rather specialized and
somewhat silly preference held by one person.  That would've been asking
a bit too much. Thanks for the clarification.
as for Fight Club, I had that little secret ruined for me by a review I
read a week before the movie came out (but that's what I get for reading
Entertainment Weekly).  I didn't mind so much, though, because it's still
a damn fine movie after you know the truth, unlike the Usual Suspects,
which didn't have much more than the secret ending going for it, in my
opinion.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"Only the young die good"