Re: [HOE] [OT] Books fallin' apart

I've seen that book go for much higher prices more often than not.  I'd
reccomend that someone buy a copy off of eBay for $50 and sell it at a
con.
I got introduced to D&D while I was in Junior High school; they had all
the 1st Ed core books, and I checked 'em out regularly.  It wasn't until
several years after I left there that I learned that such high price tags
were getting attached to that Deities & Demigods because of the Cthulhu
material.  I had my younger brother go back to see if it was still in the
library.  If it was, I was going to pay him to steal it for me.  Sadly,
though, someone else got there first...

On Wed, 30 May 2001 09:12:52 -0500 "Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel
Chapter" <grandmasternilus@hotmail.com> writes:
> Really only $30-80.  I was just quoting prices I've seen it for at
> gamming  conventions(Crazy aka Overpriced Egors and other places).  I
feel
> bad for  anyone that paid that much for one.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"Only the young die good"