Re: [HOE] Origins question...OR....I'm a jerk

Graveyard Greg wrote:

> > And I coulda had Graveyard Greg at my Marshall too! If I woulda only
> > followed him!
>
> I dunno....I was being nice to the characters, and they STILL almost had a
> 100% casualty rate!

Was that Don't Drink the Water?  I only had one character survive that,
really....

It wsa kind of funny in my opinion.  I had one player who didn't seem to
want to do the scenario ("Why would I go?  I argue with the boss."
"Dude, if it was a campaign I'd understand, but we've only got four
hours...") and another one who turned around to walk away from an evil
zombie with a loaded rifle ("Are you sure you want to do that?" "Yeah."
"He shoots you.").

SeanMike