Re: [HOE] Headbangers & doomsayer's EMP

> She's right, although the rule about the things exploding was stated
> specifically for the Headbanger chips, and I think the reason that rule was
> made was because...well, let's face it, that's freakin badass.  BUT, I think
> being able to detonate any piece of booby-trapped Combine equipment with the
> EMP makes it just a little too powerful, because your doomie (if he's any
> good) will be tearing through Automatons like butter.  I'd say it's your
> call, but the headbanger chips always blow up.  And, with regards to the TN,
> the original ruling said it counted as shielded military electronics, so
> check the Doomie book for the TN for that.

It's 11 to blow it up. Even on 5d12, the odds aren't great (Mark?)
Then again, nothing says that headbangers and such go off right away.
Maybe headbanges beep for three seconds "you really don't want to play
with me! Put me down RIGHT NOW!!!"

That way the doomie can still pop heads (one strain per Black Hat? Crunch
all you want, we'll make more) but not get the advantage of their guns. It
makes sense that Throck would NOT allow the guns to be taken by doomies.

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

   	Reason #173 to fear technology...

           o      o     o    o     o    <o     <o>    o>    o

	Mr. Asciihead learns the Macarena."