[HOE] Junker devices

O.K., my friend's come up with some Junker devices and I wanted to share
some of the more remarkable ones with the list. They're devices for a
characetr named Harley Valentine, hence the "V-"s.  Yes, he knows that he'll
probably have to use Minaturize on some things, notably the Hard Hat Robot
(patterend after the Hard Hats from the Mega Man video game series).  He
hasn't actually made any of them yet, which is why they have no Stability
listed.

Buster Gloves
Frame: 1
Slots: 7
Powers: Weaponsmith
Drain: 2/round
30 GR powerpack
Combat stats: DB +0, Speed 1, Damage STR+2d4 (exposed spirit cable on
punching surface)

V-Buster Sword
Frame: 3
Slots: 31
Powers: Weaponsmith, Flash Gordon
Drain: 5/round (see below)
175 GR powerpack
Combat stats: DB +2, Speed 1 (starting up the blade takes an action), Damage
STR+3d6
The sword is also able to "fire" its blade, sending out an energy bolt with
an ROF 1 and Range Increment of 10, costing 10 Drain per shot and dealing
3d6 damage in a 1-yard radius.

V-Armor
Frame: 7
Slots: 182 (I think that's what he wrote- he did it in pencil on graph
paper)
Drain: 30/hour (Strength enhancement), 150/round (shield)
310 GR powerpack
Powers: Armor, Shield, Spirit Weapon, Super Strength
Provides AV 5 to full body, including Spirit Weapon for arcane protection
Shield generator on left arm (AV 5) covers half the body and is hardened
against energy (not Spirit Weapon)
Increases Strength to 5d12

V-Hard Hat Robot
Frame: 5
Slots: 86
Total Drain: 9/hour
120 GR powerpack, Powerjack (input)
Powers: Agility, Armor, Brains, Flash Gordon, Locomotion, Sensor
Acceleration: 5 MPH                Max. Speed: 20 MPH
Handling: +3                             Load Limit: 3
AV 5
Nimbleness 1d8, Deftness 1d8, 1d4 processor, 2 ports, 2 storage
ROF: 1, Damage: 2d4 (1 yard radius), 1 Drain per shot (note: I think he
forgot the Range Increment)

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times