Re: [HOE] HoE Interactive Atlas

personally I think its a great idea but if player submissions are wanted we
should clear story ideas that affect "canon" locations E.g. Denver junkyard
etc. with the boys at PEG inc. im sure Shane and the gang could give a yes
no to one or two line ideas, possibly even a "write this and send it to us
as a sub and we may publish it". but the idea of an online player/marshal
atlas is great and I just wish it had been me to come up with it. BTW will
it be text based or graphic linked? that is if you do decide to do it
dom
Librarian Proper and Protector of Knowledge Arcane